Photo by Wikimedia.
The Manx is tailless for show purposes, but this breed as has varied length tails. Soft, short and dense double-coat. Easily groomed. Some Kittens can be at risk for Spina Bifida, (Buying from a breeder can lessen the risk.) Round head, ears set high. Large, round eyes.
- BREED TYPE: Spontaneous mutation
- BODY TYPE: Cobby
- COAT TYPE: Shorthair and Longhair (The TICA lists the Longhaired Manx as a
- SIZE: Medium (8 to 12 pounds)
- TEMPERAMENT: Mild, friendly and affectionate — want to be loved and spoiled. Seeks high “roosting” places. It “talks”. Protective of its home.
- COLORS: Any color other than those occuring from a Siamese gene (no pointed, no lavender or chocolate).
Recommended Web Links